Pairing media professionals with under-resourced churches, creating sustainable solutions that engage their communities with the gospel.
By leveraging our unique, God-given gifts and skills, Creative Missions seeks to advance the gospel in all nations through mission trips, workshops, and resource development.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Our statement of faith represents the most simple and foundational beliefs of Christian orthodoxy, and capture the basic contours of Christian theology. Anyone wishing to be a participant in Creative Missions, volunteer or church alike, must agree with these beliefs.
The Bible is the only inspired, and God-breathed, word and revelation of God.
- II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20,21; Mark 13:31; John 8:31,32; John 20:31
God created all things for his glory.
- Genesis 1; 2:7; Ecclesiastes 7:29; 12:7; Job 26:13; 33:4; Psalm 24:1-2; 33:5-6; 104:24; Isaiah 55:10-11; Jeremiah 10:12; Matthew 10:28; John 1:1-3; Acts 17:24; Romans 1:20; 2:14-15; Ephesians 4:24; Colossians 1:16; 3:10; Hebrews 1:2; 11:3; Revelation 4:11
There is one true and living God who exists in three persons: God the father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- Genesis 1:1,26; John 1:1,3; 4:24; 5:26; Matthew 28:19; Acts 7:2; Romans 1:19,20; 9:5; Ephesians 4:5,6; Colossians 2:9
Jesus Christ is the eternal son of God, was born of a virgin, and is both fully God and fully human.
- Acts 1:11; I Corinthians 15:1-28; Hebrews 7:25; 9:28; I Peter 2:21-23; Matthew 20:28; Romans 5:6-8; 6:9, 10; 8:34; I Timothy 3:16; Revelation 5:12-14
We believe that all men have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified solely by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ, through his atoning death on the cross. Jesus Christ died as our substitute to pay the penalty for our sin.
- Romans 3:21-28; Ephesians 1:7; Ephesians 2:4-10; Titus 3:3-7
The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, regenerates the believing sinner, and resides in the believer to gift, guide, instruct, and enable the believer in godly living and service.
- John 14:16-17; John 16:7-11; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Galatians 5:16-25
Heaven and Hell are real places.
- John 14:1-6; Revelation 7:13-17; 20:11-15; 21:22-27; 2 Corinthians 5:1-10; Luke 16:19-31
Jesus Christ will one day return to establish His Kingdom – Those who trust in Jesus Christ alone will be raised to eternal reward. Those who have not trusted in Jesus Christ will be raised to eternal punishment.
- Matthew 25:31-46; John 5:28-29; Acts 24-15